Spot The Green Dot 3 Spot The Green Dot 3

Really simple idea yet brilliant

The idea of the game was really simple yet really good.
My only problem was the I accidentally pressed the hint button twice on the same level and hence lost 2. Great game but would be even better if this was fixed ;)

Windows XP Simulation Windows XP Simulation

Just bad

It would have been a good game if you could do more things but you are only rebooting the computer over and over again.
I could do that right now with my own computer... I wouldn't exactly call it a game though.

I'll give two for effort and one for the fact it had some truth in it.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

OMG!

I can't get enough of this game. I've completed it but yet I still want to carry on playing.
One of my favourite games?

Flash Hero Flash Hero

WHOOP!

I love this game!
I don't see why it takes everyone so long to load. I mean come on, I'm with AOL and mine loaded in about 5 seconds. I love how you can use the keyboard though.

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Amazing!

That is the best internet game I have ever played! amazing from start to finish with great music to match the mood!

Well done!

Fezzer

Pico of the Dark Ages Pico of the Dark Ages

boring

got bored on the first level

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

really good!

it did get a bit boring after a while but it was quite good, good graphics and storyline

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

ADDICTIVE!

This game is famous across the internet and you can tell why, you constantly want to beat your previous score until your in the thousands! If this game was 3D I recon it would not be as good and not as popular...