Bogs' Valentine Message Bogs' Valentine Message

Short but funny

at first I didnt know what to make of it but then i looked back at it and it made me laugh :D

Spot The Green Dot 3 Spot The Green Dot 3

Really simple idea yet brilliant

The idea of the game was really simple yet really good.
My only problem was the I accidentally pressed the hint button twice on the same level and hence lost 2. Great game but would be even better if this was fixed ;)

Windows XP Simulation Windows XP Simulation

Just bad

It would have been a good game if you could do more things but you are only rebooting the computer over and over again.
I could do that right now with my own computer... I wouldn't exactly call it a game though.

I'll give two for effort and one for the fact it had some truth in it.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

OMG!

I can't get enough of this game. I've completed it but yet I still want to carry on playing.
One of my favourite games?

DNAngel DNAngel

Drums

Like you said, more work on the drums is probably needed but all in all this is pretty damn fine.

Triumph Over Blade Triumph Over Blade

Mario?

I know it isn't a Mario song of course but it reminds me a lot of a super mario 64 song like you would get trying to defeat bowser or other bosses. Takes me back.

Top class mate.

Owlsey responds:

Thanks. I never thought of it as a Mario song, but i guess if you put it THAT way, your right.

- Wardogz - - Wardogz -

AWESOME!

Mate, this was awesome, I was thinking about vocals but I don't think this would need them. Keep it up mate.

DatBoiNC responds:

Sorry, it's an instrumental track, which means "maybe" i'm gonna rap in it, but if it's gets cancelled... It's yours.